Friday, April 3, 2020

catching up blog

   Hey blog it's been a while! So we just got off of spring break and we are still at home. By know, everyone has heard of the coronavirus. This pandemic is ruining everything. Sadly they had to cancel school for a while. This ruins the process of our movies. Since we aren't suppose to leave our houses, this ruins many things. This makes it very hard to finish the rest of our filming. Hopefully sometime soon this week I can re film the part that I need to fix. If not, then I might just have to take it out of my movie all together. So this whole transition from school to online school has been very confusing. We still have no word from Cambridge to let us know if we still have to complete our movie. I'd think we would have to because its not like we haven't started. I'm just hoping all of this work doesn't go to waste. I'm also a little behind on my blogs so I'm going to post more frequently. I also will be filming my CCR soon. I need to get it finished before we find out if we even have to turn it in. There is a state-wide Cambridge meeting on the 7th so we will know everything then. Below is a picture from filming. See you guys in the next blog and everyone stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment