Monday, March 16, 2020

Virus editing

Hey blog how is everyone ? Everything’s been crazy lately with the corona virus going around. Its crazy how contagious it is. I was planning on filming this week for re filming blog. I haven’t gotten the chance to because it’s chaos around here.  Instead of doing nothing, I tried to edit a few parts of my movie. I didn’t really do anything except cut a few scenes. I’m waiting for everything to calm down to finish filming. Hopefully we can resume school after break. I’m mad that school got canceled. This class is mostly online anyways so we don’t need to physically be in school to get this stuff done. I’m mostly finished with my movie. I need to finish filming and editing and that’s it. I also need to film my ccr. I’m not completely sure on how i’m going to film it yet. I think i might do a talk show with my sisters help. I’m not creative at all so this might be hard. I’m going to start adding the titles into the movie. It’s the most i can get done at the moment. Well that’s it for today, goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment