Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming blog !


I STARTED FILMING!! I got more than half of my movie filmed on last Sunday. I went to my bestfriends house so she could help out and be in the movie. We needed more actors since we only have two people in our group. While Jeffery helped filmed, me and Eli were the actors. The picture above is a screenshot from one of our beginning scenes. Filming was fun and we had a good time. We had to reshoot a few scenes because one of us messed up and either started laughing or said the wrong lines. Everything else ran pretty smoothly. I am glad I used my phone to film because it came out clear with good quality. When I showed my friend our movie, he laughed while watching it which is good since the movie is comedy. In a few weeks we are going have to finish the rest of the movie. We didn't finish it because we were unsure on how we wanted to end it. I figured we could use this time to think because we didn't need it fully finished for the peer review anyways. Not only do we have to finish he ending, we have to add a few shots and make some edits. I have to add a close up, a low angle, a tilt, an eye line match, an action match, and non diegetic sound. All of those shots can be added in the ending scene of our film. I also have to fix a scene where a glare is noticeable. Once I finish all of those, I can add the titles and whatever else I need. Since this blog was focused mainly on filming, my next blog will be about the editing process I went through. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment