Friday, April 24, 2020

Commercial

The video I attached above is a commercial that I shot. This was the first video that I produced this year. When starting this video, I had no idea what to expect. I've never filmed nor edit a video before this. I was hoping that it would be easy and not too difficult. After all, it wasn't too hard. With only a few obstacles in the way, I got it finished in time. This commercial was an ad for Zephyrhills water. Me and my partner came up with the idea of filming a student at practice. During his practice, he got thirsty so he grabbed the water bottle out of his book bag. The actor used many persuasive words to get the audience to try the product. I also decided to use an upbeat song. I chose that particular song so it could catch the audiences attention. I think it was a good addition to the video.  They way I edited the video was so it looked similar to a normal Zephyrhills commercial. I used the same types of titles and format. Zephyrhills commercials also usually use an upbeat song like I did. The way we ended the commercial with a voiceover is also used in their commercials. The actor stated all of the facts and everything about the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment