Tuesday, April 14, 2020

re-filming blog

     So sadly we are almost at an end with filming our movies. With this worldwide pandemic going on, it has brought many obstacles throughout the ending of this process. Im glad I did part of my movie when I did since I got majority of it done. Last week I finished filming my movie completely. I had my little sister help me film one of the last scenes. I needed her help because I'm not able to meet up with my partner to do so. The rest of the scenes I shot by myself. I set my phone up on a table or I held it myself. I think the scenes I added were a very good addition to the movie. They made the movie end off on a better cliffhanger. It also helped with with the development of the movie because I shot a scene of me grabbing a ski mask. I then filmed myself walking out to the door with it on and then getting into the car. It made sense because the whole beginning of the movie was about planning a robbery. I had fun filming that scene because it was really funny. I stopped filming the movie altogether when I got into the car. This makes the audience watching think about what happened after. Was the robbery successful? Did they get the money? Did they got caught?  The world may never know.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment