Friday, April 24, 2020

Music video

Above is the second project I've filmed during this school year. For this task, we had to film a music video. We were allowed to film in any setting and use any song we liked. My group and I decided to choose the song 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry. While I filmed and directed the video, the two others in group and a few friends acted. We came up with an idea to film a day in the life of a teenager. So we all got together and went to the beach to film. We chose the beach because there was a lot of different things to do around that area. I filmed them doing normal things teenagers do at the beach like playing with each other in the water. The sun started to set and it started to get dark. We decided to go get ice cream and I filmed that as well. After ice cream they went to go look at puppies and then eventually they departed ways. I think the song fit well with the movie because the song was basically about teenage dreams. The music video was more like a montage because no one was lip syncing and acting out the lyrics. Not only that, it was a whole bunch of videos put together. I think this video was put together nicely. This was the second and last video I used a school camera and pinnacle studios in. I think I improved with every video I've filmed this year. Like the last video, this video had little to no obstacles in the way. Now onto the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment