Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Re-editing blog

  Hey there! I recently finished editing my movie. Editing the rest of the video was easy and straightforward since I already taught myself how to use the software I am currently using. iMovie has been a great software. First I started with sending the scenes to my computer After I sent them and placed them in the order I wanted, I added transitions. I then added all of the titles. I put the titles in different places for each one. I only did the titles that were mandatory. After the titles, I added the music. For the music, we were told to use a royalty free music site. Every time I would find a song that I thought would fit in best with the movie, it would try and make me pay. I finally found one that fit in well and was free. I think the song developed the plot of the movie and gave it more of an exciting movie.  I used a copyright free song from the website www.fesliyanstudios.com. Overall, I believe my movie came out pretty good. I'm proud of myself for doing what I have done under these circumstances.  Well, this is the end of it all. Bye! Nice blogging with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment