Friday, April 24, 2020

CCR

Now time for my last post, the ccr reflection. The reason for this ccr is to reflect on this whole process we've been through. We were supposed to upload a 12-15 minute video answering certain reflection questions. For the first two questions I talked about comedy conventions and how my movie represents social groups and issues. I also added clips from my movie to justify some of my statements. The next questions are about my product engaging with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? I talked about the movie overall and how it would catch the audiences attention. Alike the first question, I added clips from the movie as well. I also talked about how I would get it out for the world to see. The third question is about my production skills throughout the project. For this question, I reflected on my progress. Not only did I talk about my production skills throughout this task, but I talked about how I've grown throughout this whole school year. For the final question, I talked about how I integrated technologies in this progress. I mentioned all of the websites I used. I also talked about what I used to film and edit. Thats the end of the questions! Despite this world-wide pandemic, I'm glad I was able to finish everything. Due to the pandemic, we were allowed an extension to finish. I had everything finished prior but I took the time to fix everything. This is the end of mu blogging career sadly. Well, this is goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment