Friday, April 24, 2020

Movie

This is my final task! This was the third and last video that we had to shoot (not including the CCR). For this task, We had to create the first two minutes of a movie. We were able to choose any genre we would like. My partner and I decided to choose comedy. We did a lot of research on the genre before filming. Unlike the other videos we filmed, this video was not allowed to be shot on school campus. This was somewhat of an obstacle because now we had to find our own time to film. For this video, I decided to use my phone camera and iMovie. Both of those were completely different than what I used for the last two projects. I believe both my editing and filming skills have significantly improved throughout the school year. honestly, there was a few things that got in the way of this whole process. First, it was hard to find time around my schedule. I was very busy with work but I eventually found time. Then, we were hit by a worldwide pandemic which changed many things. This pandemic got in the way of us filming. We weren’t able to get together and finish filming due to social distancing. I decided to just film the ending by myself. I made it work under the circumstances. I think it came out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment