Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Introductory

      Hi !!! My name is Sage. I would describe myself as a pretty quiet and cool person but my friends say otherwise. I guess i’m quiet until i start to get comfortable around you, then i don’t stop talking. My friends tend to get annoyed because i have so much to talk about even though they are equally as talkative. I like to spend time with my family and my friends. I have 3 sisters, 1 older than me and two younger. I also have a dog! He’s an english pointer and bulldogs mix. We had him since he was a puppy but he’s 3 now. I love being around animals, unless it’s a cat. Cats are boring and i’m allergic so i don’t really like being around them.
       I don’t really have any hobbies i live a boring life. I mostly just watch Netflix or i’m out with my friends. One place i really like to go to is the beach. It’s calming and it helps me relax but i also like to go so i can have fun with the people i go with. When i’m older i want to travel and go to Bora Bora or Turks and Caicos cause they’re such beautiful islands. I also hope to go to Thailand because i want to go to an elephant sanctuary and Thailand is also very beautiful but it’s dangerous. My favorite food is chicken wings and fries. I like to go out to eat even though i always get the same thing.
      I’m a sophomore at FLHS. The classes i take are AICE global perspectives, AICE media studies, design, Criminal justice 2, Analysis of functions honors, AICE english language, and chemistry honors. I’m passionate about school to an extent. My grades are very good but i also like to take a break from homework so i could have some fun time. I’m planning on graduating with my Cambridge diploma even thought i am in the criminal justice program. I joined the criminal justice program because i’m interested in the criminal justice field. Once i graduate, i plan on going to FIU or the University of Florida  Those colleges would be great for me because they have an amazing forensics program. I want to be an autopsy doctor in the future, when i tell people that they usually think i’m weird but i find it very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment