Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming blog

      Today, i filmed for my zephryhills water commercial.  Before i started filming, I had to sign out a camera, an SD card, and a tripod. Once i got all those, i turned in the papers. After i signed those items out, i waked to the track and started filming. At first i was confused on how to open the tripod so i asked someone for help. I also used the notes i took last class . Setting everything up to start filming was a little hard, but the notes i took were very helpful. I was the director during the filming process. I think everything was straightforward, there was only a few problems. The track was a perfect place to film the commercial because it goes pretty well with needing water.
       The only problem with the filming on the track was the amount of people using the track, which kept getting in the way of our filming process. They kept walking very slow in front of our shot and making noise. The lighting worked very well with us, the sun was shining and making our shots look better. While filming, i used high angles, low angles, and eye view angles. I also used the tripod for some shots and i held the camera for others. I made sure i filmed a few different takes, so i had a variety to choose from once i start editing. To film, i brought a zephryhills water bottle which was the main prop for the commercial. The whole commercial was based on zephryhills water. Once we get everything settled, filming went by pretty quick. I finished filming before the time was up so i walked back to class.
         Once i got back to class, I had to do the voice over. I used the camera and went into a quiet closet to film it. I wrote about the benefits of drinking zephyrhills water and my actor said it into the camera. I filmed the voice over three times so i can pick which one goes best with the rest of the commercial. I then used a SD card reader to dump my footage into the computer. When i was done with that, i grabbed my paper to sign all the items back in. Overall, the filming process went pretty smoothly. My favorite part of filming was when i got to use the camera and tripod because it seemed professional. I also liked being director because i did not want to be the actor.  I think the filming process was way easier than what i expected.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment