Thursday, February 27, 2020

Non-filming pt 2

   Hello blog. For the trifecta, I have also not started blogging again. Of course, I'll get it filmed this weekend. I scheduled off of work this weekend so I'm ready to start filming. I have been really busy lately with a lot of homework so I finished all my homework for this week so I had nothing to worry about for the weekend. I'm not as worried because I know I will get a good amount filmed. We don't need all of it filmed, we just need some so we the group we are peer editing with has something to grade. So today, I texted my sister asking her to order a prop for me. I needed her to order cause she has amazon prime and I needed it by this weekend. So I sent her what I needed and she started laughing really hard cause I sent her a ski mask. I thought it was funny as well cause it was weird that I needed a ski mask. Even though she was skeptical, she ordered it.I wanted a hot pink one but i sadly forgot to mention that so she got black. It'll be here tomorrow! This is why I love amazon prime, it comes so quick. I'm excited to start filming and get this over with. All of the stress is building up for my Aice classes. This one isn't that bad though, the only bad part is me getting it done last minute. After the peer review, i'll be getting the rest finished as soon as possible. Down below is a picture of what I ordered. See you guys in the next ACTUAL filming blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment