Monday, February 24, 2020

Non filming blog

Hey blog. So i haven’t started the blog still. I have been very busy lately with work and school. I have a million tests to take this week and i had a lot of homework. I was also at work all weekend. After work i’m drained from walking around all day and party hosting.  I think some day this week i will start to film at least the first part of my movie. I think i’d be able to start the opening scene even if my partner isn’t available. With the help of my friends we can at least get a few seconds in. I’m not as worried though because I know we will have something before the peer review. I don’t really have any concerns for the filming process. the only thing in a little skeptical about is is making the movie a comedy. I feel as if the pressure is on because it can be difficult to make people laugh. Especially people my age. But we’ve made a few jokes on the storyboard so hopefully everything turns out right. If not then that’s the reason we are doing the peer review. The peer review will be very helpful so we can fix our mistakes and make our movie look very good. I’m also excited to see what group we’ve been paired up with. Other than that, the picture i attached below is me fixing a spring at work. see ya later !

No comments:

Post a Comment