Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog (haven’t started)

    Hey blog ! I’m back, it’s been a few days. So sadly my partner and I haven’t been able to start filming. We haven’t been able to start because we have both been busy recently. It may be hard to find a time to start filming that is convenient for us both. But don’t worry, we will most definitely get it started soon. The reason we weren’t able to start was because I had work this whole weekend. I was scheduled at times which were hard to plan around. I think next weekend I will either request off one day or just film during a weekday. Whatever would be better for my partner is what I will end up doing. Im glad we have a peer review on Match 3rd. I think it’s a good idea because now we can’t procrastinate, even though we usually don’t. So me and my partner have both decided that we will not be using a camera this time. We both agreed that there’s a lot of extra steps that we could skip if we simply use our phones. Not only that, but we could easily edit at home using Imovie. Also the camera quality will come out a lot better. I’m both excited and nervous to start filming. I hope everything goes well and we both find time to start. Maybe by the next blog we can start talking about the start of our filming experience. Talking about the next blog, see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment