Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of final task

   Heyy I’m back again!! My name is Sage Hertzbach. I attend Fort Lauderdale High School and I’m currently in the Aice media studies class which is the reason I am doing this blog. For this project, my partner is Jeffery. This is going to be the third time I’ve done a project with him for this class. We’ve recently done a commercial and a music video. I think me and jeffery work good together because we get our tasks finished with and we also get good grades on them. We are also both able to get together and film. I’m excited to start this project because it seems interesting. Hopefully we don’t run into any obstacles.
   I’ve learned a lot of stuff while being in this class. I learned how to edit and film any shots taken. I’ve also learned a lot of new vocabulary to every type of shot or angle. I’ve used pinnacle studios twice for my past tasks, so now I am very familiar with the application. I know how to use all the options available like cutting or cropping. I’m excited to use my editing skills to edit this movie. I’m not completely sure if I’m going to use pinnacle studios or iMovie for this task. I think the last tasks I’ve done were just warm ups leading up to this task. I’ve progressed in this film process during each task we had to do. I think this final task will be a breeze.
    For this task we had to come up with 3 pitches. A pitch is A Hollywood term used to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less usually with one sentence. For our first pitch, we have “A love crazy girl believes she’s met the guy of her dreams, but it quickly proves to be the guy of her nightmares.” Our second pitch is  “She’s hiding something, something dark. Will she be able to hide it forever or will her luck run out?” The third pitch, “Lifelong friends gone broke. Their last resort, robbing a bank. They aren’t the sharpest, but this may play in their favor.” We’re going towards a horror theme for our movie. See you guys in the next blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment