Monday, November 25, 2019

Film blog

           Hey it's me again! This is another blog about the filming process. So we were given permission to start blogging last week. Once we were given this information, my group and I started planning our times we could get together and film. Since I couldn't film, this blog is suppose to be about me not being able to film. We went through some obstacles trying to find times when we were all available. We realized that last week wasn't a good time to start filming for us. Everyone was busy and couldn't get together.  On Saturday and Sunday I wasn't able to film because I had to go to work throughout the day. By the time i got off work it was dark out and made no sense to go and film.
            Not only was I unavailable, my group was also unavailable. One was out of town and the other had plans. We then made plans to go to the beach on Wednesday because none of us were busy during the day. Once we finally made those plans, i seen my work schedule and it said i work on Wednesday. Since i work till around 3:30, we'll be going to the beach after. Hopefully we'll be able to finish filming before it gets dark out. Since it gets dark out very early now, that might interfere with out filming. If we don't finish in the light, we will have to go the beach again on Friday. I'm not sure if we can film on the weekends cause i work again throughout the day. Hopefully everything goes good.
           Today in class, I checked out a camera and an SD card. Jeffery also checked out a tripod. We have to return these items as soon as we get back to school on December second. Now that we have all the materials, we are set to film over Thanksgiving break. I'm kind of excited to start filming but i'm also nervous. At least we're filming at the beach, which is a fun place. I hope nothing else goes wrong and it's a smooth process. My group members are also excited to start filming. After we planned this all out, we finally have set plans. That's all I have for you today, see you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment